Nurse for over 10 years, and currently works on a progressive care unit with cardiac and neurologic condition patients. Also works as a clinical instructor for nursing students in varies locations.
Legal Nurse Consultant providing expert witness testimony and chart review for both plaintiff and defense law.
Mount Saint Mary’s University May 2013 - May 2015
Location: Los Angeles Master of Science-Leadership and Administration
Mount Saint Mary's University May 2003 - May 2009
Location: Los Angeles
Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing
- Progressive Care
- Review, organize and analyze medical records for deviations from the medical and nursing standards of care that are crucial to each case.
- Participate in client interviews.
- Prepare a chronology, timeline or other summaries of documentation in medical records.
- Identify, screen and facilitate review by expert witnesses.
- Locate or prepare demonstrative evidence or trial.
- Serve as a nurse expert witness.
- Educate attorneys and clients regarding relevant medical issues.
- Identify applicable standards of care in medical malpractice cases.